Tuesday 18 June 2013

Rainbow Blanket - Works In Progress

Ever feel like you never get anything finished.  Well that is me.  I love large projects but they take so much time that by mid way through my mind starts to wonder into new project land.
Currently I have on my trusty 4.5mm crochet hook 2 Rainbow Blankets.  These are in ALF colours, but BOTH have been put on the back burner.
 
This one is my North Melbourne (or my local football team Girgarre Kangaroos), I changed the pattern a little to add a twist. The pattern only has the centre Granny and the 2 rounds of stripes, I change the direction again on a 3rd round of stripes and made it bigger.  I've got this finished to about 95%, all that is left to do is tail tuck & a simple sc border.  So close yet so far.


 
 
This is another WIP but because this is a Christmas present it's been put on the back, back burner.  I started this, then the North Melbourne on and now both of those are waiting for completion so I can finished the newest project - CHEY'S BLANKET. A beautiful blanket very simpler to the magical Babette Blanket, of which I have been asked to pattern test.

but just in case you all wonder if I actually do finish these Rainbow blankets, here is one I have finished :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I've been wanting to start for a very long time. Here's to a great time blogging :)

    ReplyDelete